Friday, August 14, 2009

Introductions

I feel as if I have just entered the "cool" party and no one knows who I am. So, let me do the polite thing, introduce myself. My name is Sarah Mcloughlin and I work for a company called The Multi-Media Group. My dad has owned and operated the company for the last 8 years, solo and now I have jumped on the bandwagon to help out. We are a management consulting firm with an emphasis in sales and growing the business. My father mainly deals with managing our many clients and I have taken on the daunting task of becoming an expert in the field of social media. I also am looking to expand our company and promote our upcoming book. I'm hoping that this blog will become an educational tool for those of you who have been ravaging the web looking and trying out new tools in the social media world. I having been experimenting with new things in our community (Princeton, NJ) and on the web. Some things I find to be a huge success, others a waste of time. So follow me on my adventures of growing the business.

Check us out:


No comments:

Post a Comment