Monday, August 17, 2009

So today has been a busy Monday. I'm a trying a seminar by a friend, Alice Heiman. She runs these webinars that teach you how to better use LinkedIn for your business. I'll definitely let you know how it turns out. I feel pretty comfortable on LinkedIn but I'm sure that there are many things that I don't know. I'm also reading a book right now, "Work the System". I find it really interesting, a little wordy, but definitely worth the time. I teaches you how to step back and look at your life and business as a group of systems that should be able to function efficiently with a little tweaking from you. When I finish the book I will follow their steps in documenting our systems. Hopefully this will help our business run better without Scott and I constantly putting on the "fires". I'll keep you updated on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment